Packaged juices

Each of us at least once in my life bought juices in packages, but few people realize that such an acquisition can be fraught with appalling consequences. The case in the city of Miass of the Chelyabinsk region is a vivid confirmation of this.

Packaged juices

The little girl felt bad after consuming one of these juices. By the evening the child had a high fever, which did not get off. In addition, the girl experienced severe vomiting and diarrhea. Soon the baby was hospitalized in the infectious disease department of one of the local hospitals.

Only after a while mother of the baby remembered that on the eve of poisoning the girl took a sip of juice and did not want to finish it. Cutting the box, the woman was horrified: inside was a large lump of mold, and around it formed slime.

Unfortunately, this is not the only case of poisoning with packaged juices . In the same city, two more kids were victims of the negligence of the producers of sweet drinks. The occurrence of mold and mucus in the juice is associated with damage to the package. If a microcrack occurs on it, air enters and mold can form.

Pay attention!

Be extremely careful when buying packaged juices! Try to carefully examine the packaging and make sure that it is not damaged. It is best to prepare a homemade juice, especially when it comes to the health of a young child. Is it difficult to rub the apple or carrot? Add some water, and you will get the most useful juice! Indulge your family with home-made juice, mors, or compote! And also do not forget to learn how to make yogurt yourself.